- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Created: 04 September 2014
After a month of testing we are proud to release new version of ArahWeave.
Version 7.1 brings many new features and improvements, the most important are:
- correct fabric simulation display of variable density. Display of regulator and denting was already correct, but now you can correctly display 25 wefts woven with density of 20/cm, followed by 10 wefts with density of 34/cm (Picture 1).
- fixed visual bug on fabrics with regulator, ground fabric no longer shows defect on start and end of regulator (Picture 2).
- eliminated button for removal of extra wefts in jacquard conversion, it is now always done automatically
- faster fabric simulation when displaying yarn preview
- for Staubli looms in network, the function Weave > Read loom status will display all events on the loom since it was powered on. Creation of logs must be enabled on the Stabuli JC4/JC5/JC6 controller (Picture 3).
- in jacquard conversion, multiplication factor of the final weave will be drawn in blue letters if it matches the image size.
- in jacquard conversion, button Open with ArahPaint will open jacquard image for drawing, if it is located in default image directory
- in jacquard conversion, display final weave size in cm or inches
- we have removed some rarely used settings, to simplify the program
- program automatically updates itself, if it finds update file on the desktop
- color picker in color editor allows you to get color from any point on the screen
- if you have scanned one repeat of fabric, loaded as jacquard image, and you click on ruler unit (top left), you can enable display of scanned fabric in actual size, instead of the ruler. Using this function, it is easy to copy warp/weft patterns from samples (Picture 4).
Demo version is already available on the web site.
Customers with valid support contract will get the upgrade by e-mail.
If you wish to get the update, but you did not get it, please contact Arahne.
The Caroli woven label courtesy of FGF Labels.