- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
Arahne software ported to Mac OS X
- Created: 17 January 2014
After almost a decade of pleas from our customers, we are both pleased and proud to announce, that Arahne textile design software is available for Mac OS X. We have had it running internally from August 2013, and we gradually rolled it out to the interested customers. In the mean time, we fixed the bugs and simplified the installation process.
ArahWeave, ArahDrape and ArahPaint4 look and feel just the same as their Linux versions, same shortcuts, same functionality. They are using XQuartz as the base for display of the user interface. So Mac purists will not be totally happy, but this is the best we can do. ArahPaint5 is written in a different user interface toolkit, and this allowed us to make a pure Mac application, which follows the Mac interface guidelines: Menu on top, ⌘ key instead of Control, standard Mac .dmg based installation.
Software will only work on Intel based Mac computers. So any Mac from 2006 onwards will be OK.
If you are a Mac user, please follow the installation instructions for full Arahne software demo from here.
If you are only interested in textile oriented paint program ArahPaint5, please get it from here. ArahPaint5 is free, can load cards in most jacquard formats, and save them as PNG or TIFF.