- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- Created: 05 January 2014
Arahne has partnered with PatternDesigns.com, to help weavers access a wide range of new designs at an affordable cost. How is this different from simply going to one of the well known stock image web sites, and buying it from there?
Pattern Design offers a monthly subscription for weavers, under very special terms. A weaver can download over 3500 designs as PNG images in 600x600 resolution, already in repeat and with reduced number of colors. So they are immediately usable in a jacquard CAD system: assign a weave to each color, and you are ready to weave.
Any design can be used for free during sampling period. It no longer costs a fortune to create a vast collection of fresh new designs. Once a weaver has the order for a particular design, she needs to actually buy the design. With the purchase of the design, the weaver also gets the image in 2400x2400 pixel resolution, and a vector image in SVG format.
All designs are non-exclusive and include unlimited production license. Vector images can be imported in ArahPaint5, and scaled to any resolution without any quality loss, depending on the weaver's jacquard width. ArahPaint5 is a free jacquard drawing program developed by Arahne, and it can be freely downloaded It is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX operating systems.