- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
New agent in USA
- Created: 22 November 2012
Arahne has appointed Marc Rosseel, Marc Rosseel Textile Design & Product Development, representative for the U.S. and Canada market. AVL Looms will continue to handle hand-weaving market.
Marc, is an independent textile design and product development professional and a long-term Arahne customer. He has 20 plus years of experience in textile CAD design and the development of a broad range of textile fabrics and products from tapestry wall-hangings, textured throws, blankets, pillows to custom upholstery fabrics and home furnishings. In the past he has worked with the no longer in operation textile CAD company Sophis Systems, where he had a pivotal role in establishing its US operations, Sophis USA. His expertise includes textile and product design, innovative fabric constructions, complex weave structures, CAD/CAM software and implementation.
We are very happy to have him on board.
Marc Rosseel contact information:
Marc Rosseel - Textile Design & Product Development
16028 Cranleigh Drive
Huntersville NC 28078