- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
Arahne Chinese web site
Arahne有中文的网站。 欢迎观看: www.arahne.com.cn
If you can't read a line above; Arahne has a new Chinese webpage!
Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
One of our satisfied customers from Vietnam! With the help of ArahDrape texture mapping software, HANÕI TAILOR created a website on which a customer can design and purchase his own custom shirt by choosing his preferred fabric, pocket, collar, cuffs, buttons and much more. Check their website: Hanoi Tailor.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
(Painting by John William Waterhouse: "I'm half-sick of shadows" said the Lady of Shalott.)
Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
ArahWeave 7.2b finally supports scanned yarns.
You can compare tapestry fabric simulation with a scanned yarn and normal straight yarn.
You see that the one with scanned yarn is much more vivid and realistic. Of course, you could already used drawn yarn model before, but few customers had the patience to hand draw complex yarns.