- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
Arahne at the Rajamangala University in Thailand
We are honored that Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin from Salaya, Thailand has chosen Arahne software.
Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin (RMUTR) was established in 2005 as one of nine universities named Rajamangala University of Technology (RMUT).
Students have had an intensive course of Arahne software by Arahne engineer Mr. Anton Gregorčič and Arahne agent from Thailand Mr. Vichai Tantikunakonrat. During the four days course students have shown great interest in designing fabrics with Arahne software.
Here is a woven greeting tapestry for you! Simulated with ArahWeave...
New agent in USA
Arahne has appointed Marc Rosseel, Marc Rosseel Textile Design & Product Development, representative for the U.S. and Canada market. AVL Looms will continue to handle hand-weaving market.
Marc, is an independent textile design and product development professional and a long-term Arahne customer. He has 20 plus years of experience in textile CAD design and the development of a broad range of textile fabrics and products from tapestry wall-hangings, textured throws, blankets, pillows to custom upholstery fabrics and home furnishings. In the past he has worked with the no longer in operation textile CAD company Sophis Systems, where he had a pivotal role in establishing its US operations, Sophis USA. His expertise includes textile and product design, innovative fabric constructions, complex weave structures, CAD/CAM software and implementation.
We are very happy to have him on board.
Marc Rosseel contact information:
Marc Rosseel - Textile Design & Product Development
16028 Cranleigh Drive
Huntersville NC 28078
Grassi pioneers header and footer on every roll of fabric
Tessitura Fratelli Grassi from Vertova, north of Bergamo, Italy, is an innovative family run contract weaving mill.
The huge variety of the fabrics they weave, sparkled an idea in the young son of the third generation weaver, Diego Grassi. Instead of pasting or drawing labels to the roll (piece), why not weave it as initial and final part of the jacquard fabric. Such woven label will not peel off, and no material is lost, since initial and ending part of the fabric is ruined in the finishing, anyway.
Grassi's production is already fully integrated with ERP SpyderTex from Il Dato. ERP system sends XML requests to ArahWeave CAD server, which converts the fabric file to the appropriate loom file (Staubli JC4, JC5, Bonas).
Arahne has upgraded ArahWeave with capability to create text labels on the fly, and weave them as header and footer of every fabric order. Operator on the ERP can choose the text, size and weave for the label. Label ground continues from the main fabric, so that it does not create any problems in finishing.
Grassi's customers love this feature so much, that they contest the order, if the top woven label is missing. Never again will a weaver walk in the warehouse or finishing department, looking at the rolls of fabric, and not know immediately who ordered them. We accomplished this only with creative use of existing technology (Jacquard, Arahne CAD), no investment in hardware was necessary.
Satin Textiles Co. has chosen Arahne
We are pleased to announce that Satin Textiles Co., Ltd. from Bangkok, Thailand, has chosen Arahne for designing jacquard upholstery fabrics.
Satin Textiles, textile manufacturer of high quality jacquard upholstery and decorative home furnishing, has been engaged in the textile business since 1986. The owners of Pasaya brand export their fabrics to Europe, Australia, USA, Japan and the countries in Asia.
With design department and production in separate locations, Satin Textiles needed a flexible software with realistic fabric simulation to manage the collection development.
Arahne's constant improvement, development of custom functions and excellent support will help increase Satin Textile's competitiveness and the capacity to deliver high quality, innovative products.